Sound Desks, Mics and Band Equipment
Hire in Surrey and London
Sound Desks, Mics and Band Equipment Hire in Surrey and London
We cover Surrey, London and surrounding counties
To make any band or live performance sound great, you need to right
equipment to achieve this.
From the right microphones to foldback monitors, decent P.A speakers
and sound desks all play a big part in making this happen.
We offer only the best equipment to help make your performance stand out.
Our radio Microphones are also excellent for conferences and live
Public speakers, as we offer lapel or headset mics as well as handheld
We also offer a number of sound desks which help keep a track of your
devices such as mics, guitars, keyboards or if your are running a
business conference and multiple mics, a sound desk helps keep the
sound levels in sync.
Sound Desks, Mics and Band Equipment Hire in Surrey Price List
QSC HPR122i Powered Speaker 800 w Per Pair Will Cater Up To 150 People Venue
The QSC Speaker Has the Amplifiers built in to the speaker so very easy to set up, Can be used as a single speaker Or band monitors, With a crystal clear sound, And amazing Bass, These speakers will be perfect for your event.
W AUDIO RM30T Twin UHF Handheld Mic System
The RM 30 Series of wireless microphones are designed for numerous applications, including vocals and public address. With several handy features they are ideal both on stage or at home. Compact and robust design allows them to withstand the stresses of the road making them perfect for entertainers and amateurs alike. Supplied in a foam lined case. The hand held systems flexibility can be further enhanced by the addition of the RM 30 Belt Pack Kit. Twin UHF handheld radio microphone system featuring a robust metal receiver and a dual antenna system. Each mic requires 2 x 1.5V AA batteries.
W-Audio RM 10 Twin Handheld VHF Radio Microphone System (173.8Mhz/175.0Mhz)
The W Audio RM 10 is a dual channel, VHF wireless microphone system supplied with receiver and 2 handheld microphone transmitters. Suitable for mobile entertainers and small venues, the system is supplied in a foam lined ABS case for protection during transportation. Each mic requires 2 x 1.5V AA batteries.
Shure SM58 Microphone and Lead
- The legendary SM58® is an industry-standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic vocal microphone, tailored to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction. The SM58 is consistently the first choice for vocal performances around the globe.
- Every Budding DJ or singer needs a mic, and you can’t go wrong with the SM58,
- the great Sound this Mic gives will be perfect for any event.
- We will supply with the Correct lead you need, just plug and play.
Shure SM57 Microphone
The legendary Shure SM57 microphone is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. The SM57’s outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and diversity of application make this workhorse the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers worldwide.
AKG Drum Kit Microphone Hire
AKG Drum Set Session I, drum microphone set for Studio and Live application, set consists of 4x P4 dynamic Thomann Tom and Snare Microphone (cardioid), 1x P2 dynamic Bass Drum-microphone (cardioid), 2x P17 small diaphragm condenser Overhead microphones (cardioid) and 4x H440 rim holder for P4, incl. aluminium case
The simplest and most common type of DI Box is the passive DI. This is generally used to match line level or instrument level sources such like guitars and keyboards and matches them to the mic inputs.
Often, these also have a ground lift switch (this can sometimes reduce unwanted hums and noise).
The drawback of passive DI Boxes is that they reduce the signal level a little (typically from 3-6dB), and can lose a little tone with low-level signals, and sound thin and distorted when overloaded. Active DI Boxes have active circuitry, which means that they require power. This is usually supplied via phantom power or an internal battery.
Whereas Passive DIs use transformers to change signal impedance, the active DI uses powered. A must have for musicians, but if you don’t have, we do.
W Audio / Wireless Microphone
Freedom onstage! The advantages of wireless microphone systems are freedom of movement for the person using it. plus, the avoidance of tripping hazards due to cable clutter. This microphone is perfect for the person to move around, for speeches at weddings or giving a talk at a conference with a long range and innovative functional design, this is the mic you need.
Sennheiser G4 100 Series Radio Microphones
- This system includes 4 x Sennheiser G4 100 receivers, rack mounted in a flightcase together with 1 x Sennheiser ASA1 active antenna splitter. An integrated Sennheiser
- NT1-1-UK power supply provides DC power for all receivers and is connected via a Powercon socket on the rear panel. The custom connection panel also includes 2 x RF inputs, 2 x loop through RF outputs, 4 x XLR audio outputs.
- Also supplied with this system are 2 x Sennheiser A1031-U External Antennas, 2 x 5M BNC Aerial Cables, 1 x Powercon Mains Cable and 1 x 4-Way 3M Neutrik XLR Audio Loom.
- The systems are provided fully assembled, patched and tested. Transmitters and receivers are pre-programmed and labelled. Can come with either handheld or lapel mics.
Alto ZMX 122FX 6 Channel Mixing Desk
Alto ZEPHYR ZMX122FX is an 8-channel, 2-bus mixer with the right about of inputs, outputs, routing, EQ, and effects for more intimate live performance reinforcement situations.The ZMX122FX Compact Mixer features four microphone inputs with balanced TRS jacks (two with Phantom Power), a three-band EQ and two AUX sends on each of the four mono channels and the two stereo channels, and even two-track inputs for things such as audio playback.
Give your mix a professional edge with 256 onboard 24-bit DSP effects. Choose from room and space delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, chorus and more. The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX offers 16 variations of 16 professional effects from which to build, tweak, and dial in your sound.
The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX gives you two AUX sends that you can use to send streams of audio from your mixer to a digital effects unit, stage monitor, TV screen, or any number of sources.
Soundcraft EFX12 Mixing Desk
- 12+2 channel frame sizes
- Built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor
- 32 FX settings
- Tap Tempo and FX setting store function
- 1 FX send on each channel
- 1 configurable auxiliary bus
- XLR-type and ¼” metal jack connector sockets
- RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
- 3-band EQ on stereo inputs
- TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs
- Ten-segment LED output metering
- Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
- Headphone output
- Custom Karaoke preset
Yamaha MG16 Mixing Console
Yamaha MG16 (MG-16) 16 CH, D-Pre MicPreamps, Phantompower, 3-Band CH EQ HPF, XLR- Outs, 8 Comp, 4 Aux, incl. RK yamaha-mg16-mixing-console / MG16. Road Touch. Studio Ready.
For more than a century, Yamaha has been building a legacy of superior craftsmanship and innovation exemplified in all of our products, from an unrivalled catalog of world-class musical instruments to touring-grade professional audio. Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies this pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction.
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled
- Phantom power +48 V
- Input Channels
- Mono[MIC/LINE] 8
- Mono/Stereo[MIC/LINE] 2
- Stereo[LINE] 2
- Output Channels
- STEREO OUT 2
- MONITOR OUT 1
- PHONES 1
- AUX SEND 4
- GROUP OUT 4
- Bus Stereo: 1, GROUP: 4, AUX: 4
- Input Channel Function
- PAD 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono/Stereo: MIC only)
- COMP 1-knob compressor (Gain/Threshold/Ratio) Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu, Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1, Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB Attack time: approx. 25 msec, Release time: approx. 300 msec
- EQ HIGH Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ MID Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: Mono 250 Hz – 5 kHz peaking
- EQ LOW Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- PEAK LED LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Meter –
- General Specifications
- Total harmonic distortion 0.03 % @ +14dBu (20 Hz to 20kHz), GAIN knob: Min, 0.005 % @ +24dBu (1kHz), GAIN knob: Min
- Frequency response +0.5 dB/-1.5 dB (20 Hz to 48 kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, GAIN knob: Min
- Hum & noise level
- Equivalent input noise -128 dBu (Mono Input Channel, Rs: 150Ω, GAIN knob: Max)
- Residual output noise -102 dBu (STEREO OUT, STEREO master fader: Min)
- Crosstalk -78 dB
- Power requirements AC 100 – 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption 30w
- W 444 mm (17.5″)
- H 130 mm (5.1″)
- D 500 mm (19.7″)
- Net weight 6.6 kg (14.6 lbs.)
- Others Operating Temperature: 0 to +40˚C
Yamaha QL Series Digital mixing desks
The Quintessential Compact
The acclaimed CL series raised live digital mixing console performance to an unprecedented level of refinement with evolved sound quality, operability, and functionality, while maintaining the traditional values that have made Yamaha digital mixers industry standards. Core features and performance inherited directly from the CL series, including natural sound supported by sonically superb internal processing capabilities, operation that easily adapts to the demands of just about any working environment, and built-in Dante networking that facilitates flexible system configuration, have now been condensed and concentrated into the compact QL series digital mixing consoles. QL series consoles offer all-in-one mixing, processing, and routing capability for small to medium scale live sound, corporate speech events, installations, and much more.
We can offer both the QL1 & QL5 desks for rental including digital snakes.
Please contact for prices on these items
W Audio Dmix 10fx Desk
Shure Centraverse CVB Omnidirectional Boundary Microphone
The black Shure CVB-B/O is a Centraverse Series omnidirectional boundary condenser microphone designed to provide optimised-for-speech frequency response and discreet desktop installation for presenters and speakers in conference rooms, corporate events, houses of worship such as choirs and meetings. The low-profile microphone features CommShield technology to reject RF interference and an attached 12’ XLR cable for compatibility with most mic preamps.
The omnidirectional condenser element yields a frequency response of 70 Hz to 16 kHz, which naturally attenuates low frequencies that are often produced by vibration and rumble. It is powered by 11 to 52 VDC phantom power.
- Directional characteristic: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 17 – 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -28 dBV/Pa
- Peak SPL: 120dB
- Impedance: 180 Ω
- Optimised for speech applications
- Resistant to HF interference due to HF filter
- Weight: 0.34 kg
- Colour: Black
- Incl. 3 m XLR cable
Get In Touch
fully equipped sound and light hire
My husband and I were absolutely delighted with the service we received from LSC Sound and Light Hire. Jason was very knowledgeable and helpful in our initial phone call, and gave us excellent advice about how much equipment we might need, and what would work best. The collection and return was very easy and Jason was very friendly and gave us clear demonstrations for how to set everything up. We would 100% recommend this company to others, and hope to use them again ourselves in the future - many thanks.
Imogen Whitehead - 5 star Google Review
Jason was incredibly helpful, right from the start. He suggested additional lighting options (laser cam) which was brilliant and really added to the party feel of the venue. The uplighting completely changed the look of what was a basic rugby club bar and everyone commented on how lovely it looked. For not much money, we made the whole space look amazing. Highly recommend using Jason and his company.
Cal Alphonse - 5 star Trust pilot Review
Great service and great easy to set up equipment Great friendly service from Jason from the initial enquiry to collecting the equipment. Prices competitive, as local to me I was able to pick items up myself which saved on time and cost. Took time to show me how to set up the equipment, which I videoed as a reminder and was available to support it I struggled. Luckily with the video as a reminder I could set up myself without bother. Helpful friendly service would recommend.
Charlotte Emma Burns - 5 star Trust pilot Review