Sound Desks, Mics and Band Equipment
Hire in Surrey and London
Sound Desks, Mics and Band Equipment Hire in Surrey and London
We cover Surrey, London and surrounding counties
To make any band or live performance sound great, you need to right
equipment to achieve this.
From the right microphones to foldback monitors, decent P.A speakers
and sound desks all play a big part in making this happen.
We offer only the best equipment to help make your performance stand out.
Our radio Microphones are also excellent for conferences and live
Public speakers, as we offer lapel or headset mics as well as handheld
We also offer a number of sound desks which help keep a track of your
devices such as mics, guitars, keyboards or if your are running a
business conference and multiple mics, a sound desk helps keep the
sound levels in sync.
Sound Desks, Mics and Band Equipment Hire in Surrey Price List
QSC HPR122i Powered Speaker 800 w Per Pair Will Cater Up To 150 People Venue
The QSC Speaker Has the Amplifiers built in to the speaker so very easy to set up, Can be used as a single speaker Or band monitors, With a crystal clear sound, And amazing Bass, These speakers will be perfect for your event.
Shure SM58 Microphone and Lead
- The legendary SM58® is an industry-standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic vocal microphone, tailored to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction. The SM58 is consistently the first choice for vocal performances around the globe.
- Every Budding DJ or singer needs a mic, and you can’t go wrong with the SM58,
- the great Sound this Mic gives will be perfect for any event.
- We will supply with the Correct lead you need, just plug and play.
Shure SM57 Microphone
The legendary Shure SM57 microphone is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. The SM57’s outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and diversity of application make this workhorse the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers worldwide.
AKG Drum Kit Microphone Hire
AKG Drum Set Session I, drum microphone set for Studio and Live application, set consists of 4x P4 dynamic Thomann Tom and Snare Microphone (cardioid), 1x P2 dynamic Bass Drum-microphone (cardioid), 2x P17 small diaphragm condenser Overhead microphones (cardioid) and 4x H440 rim holder for P4, incl. aluminium case
The simplest and most common type of DI Box is the passive DI. This is generally used to match line level or instrument level sources such like guitars and keyboards and matches them to the mic inputs.
Often, these also have a ground lift switch (this can sometimes reduce unwanted hums and noise).
The drawback of passive DI Boxes is that they reduce the signal level a little (typically from 3-6dB), and can lose a little tone with low-level signals, and sound thin and distorted when overloaded. Active DI Boxes have active circuitry, which means that they require power. This is usually supplied via phantom power or an internal battery.
Whereas Passive DIs use transformers to change signal impedance, the active DI uses powered. A must have for musicians, but if you don’t have, we do.
LD Systems Radio / Wireless Microphone
Freedom onstage! The advantages of wireless microphone systems are freedom of movement for the person using it. plus, the avoidance of tripping hazards due to cable clutter. This microphone is perfect for the person to move around, for speeches at weddings or giving a talk at a conference with a long range and innovative functional design, this is the mic you need.
Sennheiser G3 300 Series Radio Microphones
- This system includes 4 x Sennheiser EM300 G3 receivers, rack mounted in a flightcase together with 1 x Sennheiser ASA1 active antenna splitter. An integrated Sennheiser
- NT1-1-UK power supply provides DC power for all receivers and is connected via a Powercon socket on the rear panel. The custom connection panel also includes 2 x RF inputs, 2 x loop through RF outputs, 4 x XLR audio outputs.
- Also supplied with this system are 2 x Sennheiser A1031-U External Antennas, 2 x 5M BNC Aerial Cables, 1 x Powercon Mains Cable and 1 x 4-Way 3M Neutrik XLR Audio Loom.
- The systems are provided fully assembled, patched and tested. Transmitters and receivers are pre-programmed and labelled. Can come with either handheld or lapel mics.
Alto ZMX 122FX 6 Channel Mixing Desk
Alto ZEPHYR ZMX122FX is an 8-channel, 2-bus mixer with the right about of inputs, outputs, routing, EQ, and effects for more intimate live performance reinforcement situations.The ZMX122FX Compact Mixer features four microphone inputs with balanced TRS jacks (two with Phantom Power), a three-band EQ and two AUX sends on each of the four mono channels and the two stereo channels, and even two-track inputs for things such as audio playback.
Give your mix a professional edge with 256 onboard 24-bit DSP effects. Choose from room and space delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, chorus and more. The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX offers 16 variations of 16 professional effects from which to build, tweak, and dial in your sound.
The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX gives you two AUX sends that you can use to send streams of audio from your mixer to a digital effects unit, stage monitor, TV screen, or any number of sources.
Soundcraft EFX12 Mixing Desk
- 12+2 channel frame sizes
- Built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor
- 32 FX settings
- Tap Tempo and FX setting store function
- 1 FX send on each channel
- 1 configurable auxiliary bus
- XLR-type and ¼” metal jack connector sockets
- RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
- 3-band EQ on stereo inputs
- TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs
- Ten-segment LED output metering
- Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
- Headphone output
- Custom Karaoke preset
The M-200i being part of the V-Mixer family means it has award-winning sound quality, operation and expandability – all condensed into a compact body. It is a V-Mixer with 24 analog inputs, 12 analog outputs and stereo digital output (AES/EBU) all built-in to the main unit. It’s ready to perform, out of the box.
Alesis MultiMix 12FX
MultiMix FX mixers are the most compact, affordable, high-quality mixers with built-in 28-bit digital effects and choice of configurations.
MultiMix FX mixers are perfect for musicians and engineers needing a portable, flexible mixer with digital effects for sound reinforcement, rehearsals, studio recording, sub-mixing, field recording, and digital audio/video computer workstation mixing.
- Compact, ultra-affordable 12-channel mixer
- 4 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4″ balanced) inputs with phantom power, 4 stereo balanced 1/4″ line inputs
- 100 onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multieffects
- 2 aux sends (aux 1 is pre/post-fader switchable, aux 2 is post-fader and can send to onboard or external effects), 2 stereo aux returns, 2-track stereo RCA in and out
- Separate 1/4″ balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- Separate pan/balance, pre-fader listen/solo in place, and mute/buss switches for simple operation
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/ low shelving and mid bandpass/reject
- 8-segment LED stereo meters
- Smooth 60mm faders
Front-panel channels (top down):4 mic/line channels with 75Hz highpass filter switch and mic/line gain. All channels with 3-band EQ (high shelving at 12kHz, mid bandpass/reject at 2.5kHz, low shelving at 80Hz), aux send A (pre- or post-fader), aux send B (post-fader, onboard or external effects), pan or balance, pre-fader listen or solo-in-place, mute or alt 3/4, 60mm fader.
Front-panel other:Effect section with selector plus clip and signal LEDs. Aux return A level, effects/aux return B level. Headphone/control room out level with mix, alt 3/4, 2-track, and alt 3/4 to mix switches. Solo mode, 2-track to mix switches. Stereo main and alt 3/4 60mm faders. Stereo 8-segment LED meters.
All 1/4″ TRS except as noted:Mic in x 4 (XLR), mono line in x 4, stereo line in x 4, aux sends x 2, stereo aux returns x 2, stereo main out, stereo control room out, stereo alt 3/4 out, headphone out. 2-track stereo in and out (RCA).
Get In Touch
fully equipped sound and light hire
PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY, IMPRESSIVE LIGHT DISPLAY, TOP OF THE RANGE EQUIPMENT, 1ST CLASS SERVICE & INTERACTION WITH EVERYONE. PLAYLIST TO SUIT ALL. CANNOT RATE YOU HIGHLY ENOUGH. YOU ABSOLUTELY MADE OUR WEDDING CELEBRATION A HUGE SUCCESS & FOR THAT WE ARE HUGELY GRATEFUL XXX
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LAST SATURDAY. WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT, EVERYONE WAS SAYING HOW GOOD YOU WHERE. WE CAN’T THANK YOU ENOUGH.
IMPRESSIVE SET UP ALL ROUND,NICE LAZERS, GREAT SOUND SYSTEM, SO MANY GREAT COMMENTS ABOUT THE SOUND & LIGHT SET UP. THANK YOU LSC YOU WERE PROFESSIONAL THROUGHOUT CAN NOT WAIT TILL THE NEXT ONE.